Depoe Bay Home Watch Services
perform a customized checklist for interior and exterior, draft and send reports to each client upon completion of service. Homeowner advocate to open/close home for contractors, deliveries etc.
26 Point Check List
Our 26 point check list is designed to address situations you commonly see along the Oregon coast.
Exterior of Home
- Remove junk mail/flyers from mailbox and front door
- Inspect yard and planting beds for trash and weeds
- Monitor landscaping
- Perform visual inspection of siding, roof, and gutters for obvious issues
- Check for drainage issues
- Check doors and windows for signs of break-in
- Inspect for vandalism
- Inspect for obvious insect infestation or pest presence
- Check exterior lighting
- Check pool/spa for obvious issues
Interior of Home
- Ensure security system is functioning
- Check fire/smoke/CO2 alarms
- Check temperature/humidity settings on thermostats
- Check for vandalism
- Inspect for obvious pest presence or insect infestation
- Check for water leaks
- Run water in sinks and baths – check under sinks
- Flush stagnant water in toilets
- Run garbage disposal
- Check appliances (cycle dishwasher & washing machine monthly)
- Check windows and doors
- Check lights and fans
- Check breaker box
- Check water heater/water system
- Inspect air filter(s)
- Change timers on lights
Home Watch IT Reporting Services
During our visit we follow our 26-point check list for interior and exterior reporting. We provide a GPS and time stamped report that is emailed upon completion of each visit. Our tailored GPS stamp report delivers unparalleled quality reports, lifetime pictures, videos documenting situations with precise details.
Mow grass, edge lawn, prune shrubs, remove trash, window cleaning for single level homes and power washing.
Opening/closing visits for rental clients, cleaning between rentals, Golf tee times, whale watching tours, deep sea fishing reservations, bi plane ride reservations, provisioning such as fresh flowers, groceries, liquor stocking and other services as requested.
Pre and Post Storm Assessments
Pre-Storm Assessment: Assess the property prior to major storms, secure or stow lawn/patio furniture, grills, garbage cans ect. Provide pictures and report to document the visit.
Post-Storm Assessment: View the property for down limbs, water leaks, view interior and exterior of the property reinspect with 2-3 days depending on severity of the storm. Provide pictures and report to document the visit.
Answer fire / police alarms provide local contact. In the event of an emergency we will address any issues in your behalf. We will operate in a safe manner and then contact you.
In a non-emergency we will contact you and discuss further solutions.
We can maintain property keys for guests check ins and check outs along with emergency services.
Capet Restoration / Cleaning utilizing the Rotovac Carpet Restoration System. Advanced stain work and pet / odor control.